The STIPED consortium
The STIPED Consortium consists of 10 institutions, including academic institutions, large clinical centres, and SMEs across Europe.
It combines the expertise of clinicians (CAU-IMPS, GU, OvGU, UC, CHUT, ZIP), specialists in modeling electrical currents in the brain and tDCS methodology (FCiências.ID and CAU-IMPS), specialists in neurophysiology and neuroimaging (GU, UC, SL), leading manufacturers of stimulation devices (NE), specialists in data management and statistics (CAU-IMIS and CAU-ZKS), experts in medical ethics (CAU) and study management (ART).
- Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel (CAU) - Coordinator
- Goethe University Frankfurt am Main (GU)
- Otto-von-Guericke University of Magdeburg (OvGU)
- University of Coimbra (UC)
- Tours University Hospital (CHUT)
- Neuroelectrics (NE)
- Starlab (SL)
- ARTTIC, France
- Zentrum für Integrative Psychiatrie (ZIP)